Weekly Action Plans
|
Week ending (date)
|
What has been done this week?
|
What needs to be done next
week?
|
Who will do it?
|
|
|
19th November 2017
|
14th & 15th- Location ‘Woods 2’ has been
filmed. Alex was called prior to beginning of filming on the 9th
of November and also sent of a copy of risk assessment so he knew the precautions
we need to take. This is the only progress in the production so far.
|
Next week on the all shots in location ‘Shower’ will be filmed.
Followed with the bedroom shots as they are all technically filmed in the
same location- My house.
|
Owen
|
20th November-Shower Shots.
21st November- Bedroom shots.
|
|
Week ending (date)
|
What has been done this week?
|
What needs to be done next
week?
|
Who will do it?
|
What day/date will it be done?
|
|
25th November
|
Unfortunately, Equipment was not available to be obtained from the
school this week. The equipment will be available to use next week- This has
put us behind a week in the production stage. This doesn’t really have a big effect
on me as I have lots of time left for production.
|
Next week all shots in location ‘Shower’ will be filmed along with
the bedroom shots.
I am also going to film the establishing shots near my house.
|
Owen
|
27th November-Shower Shots.
28th November- Bedroom shots.
30th- Establishing shots
|
|
Week ending (date)
|
What has been done this week?
|
What needs to be done next
week?
|
Who will do it?
|
What day/date will it be done?
|
|
3th December 2017
|
This week was very productive. I managed to shoot all of the shower
and bedroom shots.
Along with the establishing shots.
As I had a lot of shots already, I decided to transfer these onto my
computer- ready for post production.
|
Next week I intend on filming all of the shots in the graveyard.
As well as this, I also plan on filming the shots in my area around
my house. Once completed I should be completed with the Production stage of
my project.
The next stage is Post Production which entails the editing of my
project.
|
Owen
|
5th December-Graveyard shots.
8th December- Any shots in the area where I live.
|
|
Week ending (date)
|
What has been done this week?
|
What needs to be done next
week?
|
Who will do it?
|
What day/date will it be done?
|
|
10th December 2017
|
Fortunately, this week I was able to complete filming of my project.
At the weekend on the 9th & 10th of December
I was able to gather any other resources that I needed. This included the
actual song I will be using plus any extra pieces of sounds.
|
Next week sparks the beginning of the post production stage. This
will involve me focusing everything on Editing. I am going to give myself a 2
week window to complete the editing process
|
Owen
|
20th December- When we break up for Christmas.
|
Comments
Post a Comment