Final Cut- Shot List
|
Shot number
|
Shot type (use abbreviation)
|
Angle/cam movement
|
Description of action
|
Sound/dialogue
|
|
1
|
Pan
Shot
|
Left
to right
|
This
will open the music video with a view of where they first said “I love you”- representing
a memory
|
Harmonies
|
|
2
|
OSS
|
Still
|
Introducing
the two lovers without revealing their identity
|
“I
love you”
“I
love you too”
|
|
3
|
Tilt
down shot
|
Top
to bottom
|
Exhibiting
a tunnel they used to go to and graffiti.
|
Harmonies
|
|
4
|
ECU
|
Still
|
Extreme
close up of the sunset- end of their relationship.
|
Harmonies
|
|
5
|
CU
|
Still
|
Close
up of the two lovers eyes in one shot- highlighting their close relationship
|
Song-Wolves
|
|
6
|
CU
|
Still
|
Two
lovers hold hands- again expressing their
|
Song-Wolves
|
Comments
Post a Comment