Location Shots
Train Station
This location is one of the most crucial in terms of translating my narrative through the camera work. The continual placement of train station shots will be used to symbolise the idea of suicide. As supported in my pitch, I want a subtle narrative in my music video, I feel the station will aid me in achieving this.
Graveyard
This location will be used to symbolic of death, highlighting to the audience that one of the characters has died, I will also get a shot of the character placing a rose of on a graveyard. This location won't appear until the second to last bridge of the song as I want to make subtle hints with shots lasting around 2 seconds first before I give my viewers a long 5 second shot of the graveyard. The reasoning for this is I want to create a shock factor to the music video where they realise that one of the characters has actually died.
Woods
The shots of the woods are probably going to be the most used shots. At the time of evening just before it gets dark, the woods offer clear skies to capture detailed shots of the moon. The shots of the moon are imperative to the narrative of my story as they used for symbolism. Crescent, Half and full moon shots will be symbolic of the progression of the two lovers relationship. Furthermore this location, will capture the two lovers running. These shots will match the lyrics of the music "I've been running through the jungle, I've been running with the wolves to get to you" creating some sort of lyrical/video synergy.
Woods
The shots of the woods are probably going to be the most used shots. At the time of evening just before it gets dark, the woods offer clear skies to capture detailed shots of the moon. The shots of the moon are imperative to the narrative of my story as they used for symbolism. Crescent, Half and full moon shots will be symbolic of the progression of the two lovers relationship. Furthermore this location, will capture the two lovers running. These shots will match the lyrics of the music "I've been running through the jungle, I've been running with the wolves to get to you" creating some sort of lyrical/video synergy.












Comments
Post a Comment